Only onsite candidates considered with relocation to Halle (Germany)
What we do and why
The global TV Broadcast and Video Entertainment Market is currently in a phase of fundamental change requiring the development of new ad-driven capitalization models. We believe that our solution fundamentally changes the video ad-business long-term by opening up new distribution platforms into a global, programmatic open-auction ad-market.
Who we are
- We are a team of experienced specialists driven by a passion to deliver the next level of video monetization.
- We are developing online technologies for Video Monetization and Digital Media Supply Chain Mgmt.
- We connect premium content producers and distributors with broadcasters, telecommunication companies, cable network providers, video platforms and disruptive NewTV apps.
- We enable the Hollywood studios to optimize and distribute their latest movie blockbusters and monetize their vast back catalogs. We provide the same capabilities to new, innovative studios, TV / Series producers and new TV studios that are leading in their audience and niche.
- With our product, the barrier to participate in the premium digital content market as either a content producer or a content provider is now lower than ever. Thanks to cloud and internet technologies, no investment in encoding hardware and streaming farms are necessary anymore.
- Our clients are globally: America, Asia, Europe. our tech is cloud-based and deployable into every region.
- Our Nowtilus product ai is a cloud-based software-as-a-service offering in the B2B field, that enables dynamic server-side ad insertion and pop-up channel creation for OTT and IP TV operators.
- Our office in Halle is located centrally with a stunning view above the city just 10 min walking distance from the central train station.
Joining us now will put you in the driver’s seat to scale and improve our Software-as-a-Service platform using cutting edge technologies, to solve some hairy problems, and experience growth in an industry that is driven by innovation.
- As DevOps engineer you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining important technical processes in the company
- You will be working in a small but very committed and experienced team with flat hierarchies and a great team spirit
- You will have flexible working hours with the possibility to work remotely.
- You will be using state of the art technologies like ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Gitlab, REST APIs, Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Serverless Functions, Microsoft Azure and more
- As an employer, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops and advanced trainings.
- We are agile without the buzzword. We are constantly improving our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
- Support the development team in building a fast and reliable CI/CD pipeline
- Improve our systems-landscape by simplification and automatization
- Work together with our operations and the engineering team to understand and improve processes and systems (e.g. security, scalability, availability) and increase customer satisfaction
- Improve and maintain the
- Central logging (ElasticCloud) and monitoring (Instana) systems
- Runtime environment (Kubernetes, Nginx, NodeJs)
- Database and event-bus setup (Azure CosmosDB [MongoDB], Redis, Azure Event-Hub)
- Take part in the application architecture and design process and have a large effect on the quality goals of the software
- Support the team in analyzing issues on the production and staging system and providing post mortem analysis
- Establish and maintain the documentation (e.g. emergency and operation manual)
- 2-3 years of experience as administrator or DevOps-Engineer (Linux, Kubernetes or Docker)
- Experience in designing, developing and operating web-based software products
- Knowledge in the field of “Infrastructure as Code” (preferably Terraform)
- Ability to setup and maintain a deploy pipeline
- Knowledge of the mayor IT compliance goals (e.g. SLA, Security) and how to achieve them
Optional bonus skills:
- Educated in cloud computing (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Skilled in the operation of logging and monitoring tools (e.g. ELK-Stack, Prometheus, New Relic or Dynatrace)
- Experience in the field of Streaming, IP TV, OTT TV and Digital Media is a plus
- Fluent English language skills both written and verbal is required
Please let us know if you are interested in.